Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our New High Chair

So I have a nice wooden high chair and a plastic strap on booster seat, but they are technically for work. When I found this gem at our local consignment shop I couldn't stop thinking about it. It grows with your child, and this one even has a tray so you can start them really little in it. It was a little bit out of the range of impulse buying, so I checked on it several times until I felt like I decided rationally to buy it.  I love it! At first I felt it was too big for her, and the tray was too small but I can honestly say I love it. I love you can take the tray off and slide it up to the kitchen table, completely out of the way! and it also fits easily through the doorway so I can take it into the play room when I have daycare kids. She has enjoyed starting the adventure of solid foods.


No comments: