Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving in Utah

This last weekend I visited Salt Lake City to visit my family for an early Thanksgiving. It was very a lot of fun I was able to spent time visiting with my parents which I haven't done in a long time.
This was a very monumental Thanksgiving for me. My mom made vegetarian mashed potatoes with soymilk and margarine for everyone, not just for me. It meant so much and I was so happy I took a picture!

I was also very proud of both of my parents who tried the tofu I made, the first time that either of them have had tofu.

It took a couple of tries, but I was very pleased with my success of using the timer on the new camera I got for Joey (and I use all the time...)

Back row: Clarissa, Rachelle, Mom (Yvonne), Aprille, Trafton, Adrianna, and RJ (Adrianna's Husband) Front row: Dad (Rawlen), and Me (Darby)

No comments: