Monday, December 8, 2008

Oregonian Thanksgiving

I know this is kinda, (well a lot) late but I just loaded the pictures on my computer and had to share them. Joey and I and the kids went to Salem to have Thanksgiving at Jonna's house (Joey's sister). It was fun we had the kids for four full days. There was lots of tasty food, Joey made a whole bunch of vegetarian food, including my favorite - mashed potatoes. It was joyous!


Here are a few of the pictures we took:


Tasty Vegetarian Friendly Food



Desserts, Snacks and a cute lil Laykie


I love getting a chance to wear my favorite dress



Joey and Ocean



Rain and cousin Ricky




Ocean and cousin Brenna




Just recently several of his sisters and his parents came to visit and took this picture of all of us when we were at the Carousel in Salem.

No comments: