Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another thing I love

The Farmers Market. Basically the Farmers Market is awesome anytime, but is less busy and seems more relaxed during autumn. We are lucky here due to the temperate weather, the Farmers Market runs through most of November. And after that they have a indoor winter market.

My cute wonderful husband and I bought something from every booth. It was so much fun, and very tasty. We bought a wide variety of squash, many I have never had before. And several types of potatoes. It will be challenging to eat all the fruit and veggies that we got, but we are up for the challenge. Winter is coming, so why not enjoy fresh veggies why they are still around?

I loved this sign, and it reminded me of my good friend Anna.


2 for 75 cents, plus a cute sign, we couldn't resist.



Beautiful Farmers Makret flowers, cheering up our bedroom.

No comments: