Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A trip to the East coast... and back

I flew with Ocean, Raine, and Layke to Asheville, North Carolina on Thursday night. Their school starts there today. We sure miss them. The house seems so quiet. Toys and clothes strewn around the house and yard are suddenly a precious proof that they were here in Oregon. I can't wait until we can live closer to them!






Some pictures from my phone of our fun at the airport.




It was pretty hard saying goodbye to dad so the first thing we did for distraction was stop by the toy store in the Portland airport. Layke pick out this cutest and snuggliest little stuffed animal. Raine got a puzzle cube which I didn't get a picture of.






Sister snuggles waiting in Charlotte for our transfer to Asheville.







Raine caught a nap.



I had the kids tell me their favorite things about their visit, and I wrote it in our sketchbook. It was fun to reflect on all the fun we had together.





Eating Subway waiting for their mom to pick them up.


No comments: